- Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics. 2020 November; doi: 10.1016/j.archger.2020.104213. Relationships between cognitive function and frailty in older Korean adults: The moderating effect of the number of teeth. Yun JH1, Ki SK2, Kim J3, Chon D4, Shin SY5, Lee Y6.
- Nutrients. 2020 September; 12(10); doi: doi.org/10.3390/nu12102959. Lower Serum n-3 Fatty Acid Level in Older Adults with Sarcopenia. Jang IY1, Jung HW1, Park JH2, Kim JH2, Lee S2, Lee E1, Lee JY3, Park SJ3, Kim DA3, Kim SJ4, Yoo HJ4, Kim BJ5.
- Annals of Geriatric Medicine and Research. 2020 September; 24(3); doi: 10.4235/agmr.20.0058. Older Men Living with Spouse and Older Women Living with Spouse and Children Have Lower Frailty Prevalence: The Korean Frailty and Aging Cohort Study (KFACS). Shim H1, Kim S2, Kim MJ3, Kim BS2, Jeong E1, Lee YJ1, Won CW1,4
- Qual Life Res. 2020 June; doi: 10.1007/s11136-020-02568-5. Exploring health-related quality of life and frailty in older adults based on the Korean Frailty and Aging Cohort Study. Kim MJ1, Park SR2, Jung YI3, Kim SH4, IH Oh5.
- Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2020 June; 21(6); doi: 10.1016/j.jamda.2020.03.018. Sarcopenia in Korean Community-Dwelling Adults Aged 70 Years and Older: Application of Screening and Diagnostic Tools From the Asian Working Group for Sarcopenia 2019 Update. Kim MJ1, Won CW2
- Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2020 May; 21(5); doi: 10.1016/j.jamda.2019.08.028. Development of a frailty phenotype questionnaire for use in screening community-dwelling older adults. Kim SY1, Kim MJ2, Jung HW3, Won CW4.
- Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020 May; 17(10); doi: 10.3390/ijerph17103364. Motoric Cognitive Risk Syndrome Using Three-Item Recall Test and Its Associations with Fall-Related Outcomes: The Korean Frailty and Aging Cohort Study. Shim HY1, Kim MJ2, Won CW3.
- European Geriat Med. 2019 Oct; 10(5); doi: 10.1007/s41999-019-00210-3. Comparison of the use of a manual stopwatch and an automatic instrument for measuring 4-m gait speed at the usual walking pace with different starting protocols in older adults. Oh SL1, KIM DY2, BAE JH3, JUNG HW4, LIM JY5.
- J Am Geriat Soc. 2019 Aug 23; doi: 10.1111/jgs.16135. Validation of a Multi–Sensor‐Based Kiosk for Short Physical Performance Battery. Jung HW1, Roh HC2, Cho YG3, Jeong JY4, Shin YS5, Lim JY6, Guralnik M. Jack7.
- J of Nutrition, Health & Aging. 2019 July; 23(7); doi: 10.1007/s12603-019-1213-y. An Optimal Questionnaire Representing Slow Gait Speed(<1m/s) in Community-dwelling Older Adults: The Korean Frailty and Aging Cohort Study (KFACS). S. Lee1, S. Kim2, M. Kim3, J. Yoo4, B. Kim5, M. Yoo6, C. W. Won7.
- Ann of Geriatric Med. 2019 May 15; doi: 10.4235/agmr.19.0016. Cross-Comparisons of Gait Speeds by Automatic Sensors and a Stopwatch to Provide Converting Formula Between Measuring Modalities. Jung HW1, Roh HC2, Kim Sw3, Kim S4, Kim M5, Won CW6
- Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health. 2019 April 27; 16(9); doi: 10.3390/ijerph16091491. Sarcopenia Is Associated with Cognitive Impairment Mainly Due to Slow Gait Speed: Results from the Korean Frailty and Aging Cohort Study (KFACS). Kim MJ1, Won CW2
- Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2018 Dec 24;81:215-221. doi: 10.1016/j.archger.2018.12.009. [Epub ahead of print] Combinations of gait speed testing protocols (automatic vs manual timer, dynamic vs static start) can significantly influence the prevalence of slowness: Results from the Korean Frailty and Aging Cohort Study. Kim M1, Won CW2.
- J Clin Med. 2018 Oct 8;7(10). pii: E332. doi: 10.3390/jcm7100332. Calf Circumference as a Screening Tool for Cognitive Frailty in Community-Dwelling Older Adults: The Korean Frailty and Aging Cohort Study (KFACS). Kim M1, Jeong MJ2, Yoo J3, Song DY4, Won CW5.
- J Am Geriatr Soc. 2018 Jan;66(1):157-160. doi: 10.1111/jgs.15204. Epub 2018 Jan 4. Simple Method of Screening for Frailty in Older Adults Using a Chronometer and Tape Measure in Clinic. Jung HW1, Kang MG2, Choi JY2, Yoon SJ2, Kim SW2, Kim KI2,3, Kim CH2,3.